Jio Prime is a special membership or subscription service offered by the Reliance Jio.
A subscription or membership to this service comes with a lot of extra benefits like free voice calls, free SMS’s, extra internet data, access to applications, etc.
Jio Prime was first introduced by the company in 2017.
And, as far as the reason behind launching this service is concerned, the company actually wanted to offer extra benefits to their regular and loyal customers.
For example, the customers with Jio Prime membership were offered the internet data of 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB.
Cost Of Jio Prime Membership
You just need to pay Rs.99 for 1 year in order to get a membership of Jio Prime.
Once you pay this amount, you are offered the facility to receive unlimited SMS and calls just by making a recharge of Rs.303/month.
Process To Get Jio Prime Membership Online
The online process to get the membership of Jio Prime is very simple and easy.
All you will need to do is just follow the below-given steps:
- First, go to MyJioApp or Jio.com.
- Then you will need to click on the banner of Jio Prime Membership.
- You will be asked to make a payment of Rs99. And, when it comes to the method of payment, you can make use of your credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. And, that’s all.
(Note: The option for making the payment through Jio Money Wallet is also available. You can use that also if required.)
Benefits Of Having A Jio Prime Membership
If you have a membership of Jio Prime, the following benefits will be offered to you:
- You will have an opportunity to have access to some exclusive content.
- There will be the best tariffs for you.
- Access to the content library including movies, TV channels, songs, videos, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Access to the “Money can’t buy” will also be provided. It will make it possible for you to use the services like “Jio KBC Play along with Sh. Amitabh Bachchan”.
- There will be a facility for accessing the live concerts and shows through “Money can’t buy”.
- You will get to have access to a digital gateway “MyJio”.
- And, many more…
Method To Check Whether You Have A Membership Of Jio Prime
If you want to confirm whether or not you are a member of Jio Prime, you can make it by following the steps given below:
- The very first step in the process of checking your prime membership for is to go to the “MyJio” app.
- The next step is to visit the section of “My Plans”.
- Once you are in the “My Plans” section, there you will be able to easily confirm whether your membership is active or not.
Apart from other benefits, there are more than 6000 movies, more than fourteen millions of songs and more than 5000 magazines which a subscriber has access to.
A small amount of Rs99 offers so many extra benefits for one year.
For the latest tech news, you can follow our website. Don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends.