Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021 – has published official notification for recruitment of CRP Clerk XI posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment as a base to fill the vacancies for this post. The total IBPS Clerk 2021 vacancy is released through the official notification.
You can check below details before apply like Age limit, Selection Process, Education Qualification and more. Here we provide all important details of the IBPS clerk 2021 notification pdf.
Also important links and important dates for apply this posts.
Stay connected with our website TheDigitalTrends.com for Latest Jobs Updates.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
IBPS has released the notification soon for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam. The Exam dates were released by IBPS. IBPS Clerk 2021 is a great opportunity for all the Banking Exam aspirants to get a reputed banking job.
|Job Post Name||Clerk (CRP-Clerk-XI)|
|No. of Posts||5830|
|IBPS Clerk Exam stage||Prelims|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||Prelims: 60 minutes|
Mains: 160 minutes
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam
|IBPS Clerk notification 2021 release date||11th July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online application starts from||12th July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online application ends on||1st August 2021|
|The download of all call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam training||August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online pre-exam training||16th August 2021 (Onwards)|
|Prelims Exam call letter download||August 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||28.08.2021, 29.08.2021, 04.09.2021|
|Result of Prelims exam||September/ October 2021|
|The download of call letter for online exam Main||October 2021|
|Conduct of online examination main||31.10.2021|
|Declaration of Final result||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy
The total number of vacancies for the IBPS Clerk 2021 has been released through the official notification pdf.
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021-22: 5830
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years.
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
The category-wise fee structure for IBPS Clerk 2021 online application is given below.
Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.